Wow it's starting to feel like fall and the leaves are just starting to change.
Running around with the kids with school and activities has kept me quite busy. David is doing well in school and Brittany just loves kindergarten. Kaylee just loves having me all to herself all afternoon. As for Alan, he has been busy working in the store as usual.
We have enjoyed going to a few craft/harvest fairs the past few weeks and this Sunday we are going to take the kids out on eastern Long Island to go apple picking and pumpkin picking. It's something we like to do every year with them. I'm sure I will have pictures up.
In a couple of weeks, Oct 23rd we are going to have a little send off party for my cousin Ronnie. He is in the Army Reserves. He was called to active duty for at least a year and will most likely be going to Iraq. Please keep him in your daily prayers that he stays safe and returns home quickly.
Tuesday, October 5, 2004
Questions For October 5th
1. Coffee: Decaf or HighTest?: Got to have HiTest!!
2. How do you feel about the funky flavored ones?: I like International Delights French Vanilla
3. Latte or Cappachino?: I like both!!
4. With or without a wee shot of Baileys or Kaluha (muwhaaa)?: Never actually tried that but I just bought a bottle of Kaluah so I will have to give that a whirl.
5. How do you take your cup 'a joe?: Either light and sweet or with International Delights French Vanilla