Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Hello. Well busy week as usual. My asthma has been acting up quite a bit and my pulmonary doctor put me on singulair once a day along with what I was already taking advair and albuterol. All this to breathe. Since I've been on the singulair though my breathing seems to be better except that it does make me tired. My doctor suggested a while ago that I get an air purifier well the ones at sharper image started at $250 and up so I really haven't been able to afford one. My mom looked into it this week and found one at sears called the ionic pro which is the same thing as the sharper image one and only cost $149 and it works great. What a difference in the air quality. It doesn't make any noise at all. I put in in my bedroom when I sleep and then in the living room during the day if I am in there. It's amazing what I have cleaned off of the blades. This thick gray dust that is like a powder. Crazy huh. And I dust and vacuum all the time but so far it seems to help minimize my coughing attacks. Maybe when I go back to the doctor in a few weeks my pulmonary function tests will be better.

Kaylee is enjoying school. Brittay is enjoying school as well. Just learing how to count to 100 (tying in with the 100th day of school which was today) David is busy reading a book called "The Sign of the Beaver" he doesn't like reading much but seems to be enjoying this book. Alan is busy as usual with the comic book store and working at UPS at night. He even made employee of the month for the third time and is one of the top 3 guys in the building. He also celebrated his 4th year anniversary working there. I hope he gets a full time position there soon. It would help us out so much.

Verizon finally came and fixed our phone problem on late Monday afternoon after I had to call yet again to tell them how important it was for them to come with all of the medical situations in this house. It was a problem that was about 3 blocks away that was causing our line to go dead. They still have to come back tomorrow to fix the static on the line when people call me. They said they have to cange the wire from my pole to my house. And now if that wasn't bad enought not to have my telephone, I was out at Wal-Mart on Friday night and must of dropped my cell phone in the parking lot. I was so aggravated. Everytime I turn around it is something else, one thing after another. ...I know god doesn't give you more than you can handle but I sure which he would lighten up. yesterday after 4 days of hearing nothing as far as someone turning in my phone I had to get another one.

Oh well that is about all...guess I rambled on long enough. I just want to go to bed and start again new tomorrow! Hopefully a great day!! .... Thinking positive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave me your comments below or just say "Hi" so I know you have visited and I can return the gesture! :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails