David woke up not feeling well and vomiting...guess he may of gotten a bug or something just did not agree with him. His throat is bothering him too. Brittany woke up with the same thing. I was running upstairs for Brittany and then downstairs to be with David. Maybe he caught something from me since I've been sick for the last few days....though I am actually feeling much better now. I hope Kaylee is ok. She hasn't gotten up or complained of anything yet??
Yesterday, Brittany had another birthday party for a 1st grade classmate of hers. It was in the girls home and they did their hair and nails and makeup ..... Brittany loved it!! Then my mom stopped by because she had picked up shoes for Kaylee when she was in the Disney store to go with her snow white costume. Unfortunately they did not fit so well have to take Kaylee back and see if they have them in her size. Then we all went out stopping off to get David's hair cut. They had a new barber and I really didn't like how he cut David's hair. I'll have to remember that for next time. He gets a buzz cut so in a couple of weeks we'll be back again anyways. Then we went to the party store to get some decorations for Halloween. We got some of the window clings since the kids love to decorate the front door.
So that's about it for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!
1. If you could only have one piece of jewelry, what would it be? (Other than your wedding ring) The diamond heart my mom gave me.
2. Do you prefer gold or silver? I like gold but I have started to wear some silver.
3. Do you wear a wedding band, or diamond and wedding band? I have a diamond wedding band with my engagement ring on the same finger.
4. Are your ears pierced? How old were you went you got them pierced? I did get my ears pierced when I was 5 or 6 years old but when I was 18 (1988) I went on a ride at great adventure (Free Fall) I was wearing earrings and the pressure going down made my earring tear through my earlobe and I needed plastic surgery to repair it. I tried to pierce my ears again when I got married in 1991 but for some reason that ear was never the same. I kept getting infections so now I just wear clip-ons.
5. Are diamonds a girlÂs best friend? I cherish the ones I have.
6. Do you wear a watch all the time? Yes. I feel so lost when I don't
7. Is there some piece of jewelry that you have dreamed of having? Actually no.
8. If you opened a treasure chest, would you prefer diamonds, rubies or gold?, why? Rubies would be nice since I don't have any.
9. Do you wear earrings all the time, occasionally, or never? Almost all the time.
10. What is the most expensive piece of jewelry you own? (Other than your wedding ring) Either the diamond heart my mom gave me or the diamond tennis bracelet Alan gave me.
BONUS QUESTION:If you inherited a fancy diamond tiara, would you wear it? Probably not.