Friday, November 18, 2005

Coming Along...

Hi, Everyone. Well it was a nice sunny day...but boy was it cold. I even had to break out the kids winter coats today.

Well I am still stuck in bed. Still sick. I think the antibiotic is starting to work along with the prednisone and the breathing treatments. I just have so much congestion in my lungs it is horrible when it comes to breathing. It really tires me out very quickly. All I want to do is sleep.

Today was Kaylee's Thanksgiving pageant for her kindergarten class. I felt so bad that I wasn't able to attend. I was going to try and go but that would of just been selfish of me to do that not thinking that I could spread germs to others. So I stayed home. It was the best thing to do for everyone. Kaylee said it was ok that I didn't go. I just never missed anything at school for any of my kids before so it really bothered me; but since she was ok with it, it made me feel a little better. Alan went since he was off today. My mom also went so Kaylee was very happy. I had Alan take my camera and my mom did too. Here are some pictures. Now mind you Alan is not great at taking pictures but I am grateful I had something to see. I was still so proud of her.

After school, Alan went and picked up all the kids and my mom came back to my house. She made me a nice hot cup of tea and then when the kids got home she made them dinner and cleaned up so I didn't have to worry about it. That meant a lot to me. It was really a big help. Alan ran out because I really wanted chicken rice soup form a kosher deli by here called Ben's . Real Jewish penicillin I call it along with a nice tuna sandwich. I actually just finished the soup but my appetite is not the same so I guess I will leave the sandwich for tomorrows lunch.

My girlfriend Alison also called me asking if I would be interested in a job at Winthrop Hospital at the Tech support desk, where she works. I hope that I can get the job it would be great extra money. Which we could really use. I would only work part-time though like 10 a.m.-2 p.m. so I have to brush up my resume. I have one but it is like 10 years old. I haven't worked since 1993 just before my son was born besides our own store. I used to be a teller at a bank. Well I hope it all works out. At least I have kept up all my computer skills.

So that's about it. I have to get going I want to go and watch "Ghost Whisperer" and do a breathing treatment. I have to be in bed lying down when I do them. Last night I was so bad from it. My whole body was shaking. Alan was so nervous when he had to leave for his UPS job at 11:00 p.m. that he was going to call in to be with me. I told him I would be fine once the medicine got out of my system a bit. So he went to work and ended up calling to make sure I was ok and then ended up coming home just an hour later. I guess it's nice to know he really worries about me. Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Big Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave me your comments below or just say "Hi" so I know you have visited and I can return the gesture! :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails